Saturday, October 8, 2011

Major, Ginormous...

...epic fail on my behalf!

Once again... I swore I was going to keep up with my blog... and what happens?! I end up not posting here for like 2 months! oh man...! well nothing too exciting has been going on, just keeping myself busy! (actually - a LOT has happened since the last time I updated on here but its nothing that I need to go into details about!) anywayyyy -- we're now into October and I can't believe 2011 is almost over! its insane! a lot has happened this year, and when I look back at where I was this time last year... wow!

But I believe I'm in a much better place now and I'm having a lot of fun in life and enjoying as much as I can right now! agenda for tonight: we're going to the Topton Halloween Parade, and then going back to Jon's house! so it should be a good night! pretty stoked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment