Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Currently Reading... 1

I've decided I'm going to occasionally do a blog about what I'm currently reading! I have A LOT of books and they are really good, and I'm slowly working my way through them! I always like reading people's reviews of the different books so know if they are even worth reading! haha :) So here we go!

I'm currently reading... a series called "The Hunger Games" -- it is a 3 book series which includes "the Hunger Games", "Catching Fire" and "Mockingjay"


I have already read through the first one and it was EXCELLENT! :) It is definitely a book that once you start reading it, its hard to put down! Its about a girl who lives in a time after an uprise in what used to be North America. the country is now broken into 12 districts and the main capitol. as punishment, they have an event every year called "the hunger games" which each district must contribute 2 "tributes" - one girl, one boy. the 24 tributes must battle to the death until there is only one winner left. but things are going to be a little different this year when Katniss Everdeen steps in as the tribute from District 12!

The second book, Catching Fire, is the one I am currently reading! now I'm not going to ruin the surprise of the first book - but I WILL tell you that the second one picks up right from the first one, and Katniss faces all new challenges!


No comments:

Post a Comment