Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 2 (30 Days of Me)

Day 2 - Favorite Movie

Continuing on to the next part of my 30 days, today is all about my favorite movie! and this is definitely a no-brainer, didn't have to think about this at all -- my favorite movie is: Dirty Dancing.


Now just like music, I love watching movies. I am surely one of those people who will be heading to the movie theater if there is a movie I really wanna see, not sitting at home waiting for it to come out on DVD. so I do have a lot of movies I like, and movies I will watch over and over again, but none have my heart like this movie does :) now, this movie was definitely before my time, but I still love it all the same. there's just something about it! If you have never seen this movie - then shame on you... just kidding :) go out and rent it and watch it and you'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment