Friday, August 5, 2011

Days 3 & 4.

I didn't get a chance to get on here yesterday so I'm going to do both yesterday and today in one post! it is a good thing that both days are very easy! :)

Day 3 - Favorite Television Show

bahahaha I don't think this question could possibly get any easier! although, again like the first two days I like a lot of different TV shows, my FAVORITE is definitely Family Guy!!


I don't even know WHY this show is my favorite show... it just is! I have seen every single episode and I own all the seasons. a lot of people think its a really stupid show, and to be honest, it is -- but I don't care! haha it makes me not-think! haha :)


Day 4 - Favorite Book

Again... NOT a difficult choice. probably a little more difficult than any of the others because I LOVE to read and I have a lot of books, but there is only one series that I could just read over and over again. and the winner is -- The Twilight Series, by Stephanie Meyer


I have actually read this series about 3 times all the way through! I started reading the first book around my freshman-sophomore year of high school... I think it was around the time the mention of the first movie was... and I was instantly hooked! I just kept reading and was through it in no time! :) I would definitely recommend it for anyone who hasn't already read it (which are probably few and far between!) hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment